The summer school will be held at La Cristalera, a venue of the Autonomous University of Madrid in Miraflores de la Sierra, a village located approximately 60 km away from Madrid next to a national park.
The Summer School will start on the 28th of August (Monday) and will end on the 1st of September (Friday). Each day will be devoted to a central topic in social epistemology:
- What’s Social Epistemology?
- Group Polarization / The Epistemology of Groups
On a given day, there will be:
- A plenary talk: A keynote speaker will give a paper on one of the topics.
- A pre-read session: All participants will discuss a piece of work in progress by the keynote speaker (it will be circulated in advance so everyone can prepare their comments).
- Participants’ presentations: All participants will have the opportunity to give their own papers (approx. 25-30 min presentation + Q&A). The summer school aims to foster interaction among participants and provide ample room for discussion.
You will find all the information at the Summer School’s website here.